Wednesday, April 28, 2010

HNT -- Legato

Happy HNT, one and all!

Even with Vince off at a fabulous gig (and sending me awesome pics and texts!) I am committed to getting back on the HNT bandwagon, so to speak. So, I worked with the timer on my Kodak and ended up with this! Not bad for little auto-pseudo-erotica, if I do say so m'self!

As always, a few Ivey facts:
  1. In my teens, before I discovered the theater, I wanted to be a classical pianist. I wasn't bad.
  2. At 18, I was keyboard player for a group that traveled throughout the US, Mexico, and parts of Europe for a year.
  3. I still sit down to play occasionally and though my skills are a bit rusty, I love the music.

As always, check out the rest of the half-nekkid-ness over at Osbasso's!

Legato!
Ivey


20 comments:

  1. That's an awesome shot!
    I love how you caught your reflection.
    HHNT. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an incredibly sexy and creative photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous.... love the smile too!!

    HHNT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! We could use a keyboardist! Wanna move north?

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOK at that smile ....
    and that reflection!!
    Wow!!
    Happy HNT!
    ~EMmy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nicely done photo - thank you for sharing!

    xx Dee

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really nice. I can almost hear the music, and your smile makes this pic.

    xo~Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I *LOVE* this. Very creative and artistic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, what an absolutely amazing shot!! i can't believe how perfectly you captured your reflection! hhnt

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this so much. Everything about this shot is stunning and cool. Nice words, too. I dig what you share.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i was so busy admiring your smile and the innards of your piano that i didn't notice the reflection till reading the prior comments.

    FABULOUS pic!! HHNT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. that is an awesome pic. Perfect. Awesome smile and the boobage, yeah awesome for sure!

    Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is a very good picture- I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, that's a brilliant photo, Ivey! It's a lovely composition, and sexy even at first glance.

    At second glance? Yow!

    Pretty wonderful.

    Happy HNT,

    figleaf
    http://www.realadultsex.com/category/categories/hnt

    ReplyDelete
  15. No, that is definitely not bad at all!! So creative! Love it. And I cannot believe I missed the reflection on the first look.
    Happy HNT!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I gotta blame the jet-lag- I didn't even notice your beautiful breasts in reflection until I saw Emmy's comment :-/

    Happy HNT gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic pic! Best I have seen in a long time.

    Please check out our blog and acouplesretreat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful photo!! I, like others, did not immediately see the reflection. How amazing it is. Completely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow! this is sexy and interesting and artistic. beautiful!

    ReplyDelete