Thursday, June 3, 2010

HNT -- Clean

Happy HNT everyone! It seems I've developed the habit lately of being a bit late to every party. Oh well. I've got a few reasons; some good ones I can't talk about here 'cause of the annonymity issue, some not-so-good that I don't want to get into here well, just 'cause I don't. (Nothing to do with Vince.)

But the thing is, writing helps me clear my mind, focus, and in a way, clean my soul. To me, writing everyday is like taking a shower -- only it washes the gunk from my mind instead of my body -- and leaves me feeling fresh and renewed; ready to take on the challenges of the new day.

When I don't write, I just don't feel clean.

Check out the rest of the Half-Nekkid happenings over at O's!

Ivey

8 comments:

  1. Ooo I feel like such a voyeur! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way this shot looks - through the shower curtain.
    Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic pic, love the hazy lines of it

    hhnt, you sexy thang

    signed,
    dirty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always a good read :) You experiencing some writer's block (making you not feel clean)?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just promise me it's only your body that's clean and your mind is as dirty as ever!

    HHNT my sexy friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's to feeling fresh and renewed. You look wonderful and I love reading what you write.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that relaxed in the shower feeling.
    HHNT!

    ReplyDelete