Friday, February 5, 2010

Oh my gosh!! How cool is this?

Oh, my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!! On the fourth Ivey Lane HNT, EVER my ("our" Vince reminds me) photo was chosen byBlue-eyed Vixen for her Friday faves!! I'm also in good company with Amy and Margaret. Check it out if you have a moment. I think it's well worth your time!!

By the way, it's probably not possible to describe how thrilled I am with this little turn of events. If you didn't see my first HNT and accompanying "Ivey Facts" check 'em out. Especially if you're a gal who doesn't think her body is beautiful.

Thanks Vixen!!

Ivey

3 comments:

  1. Your body is rockin', lady. Believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Vixen knows hot chicks AND good photography, I'm not at all surprised!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a fantastic picture and you have a gorgeous body.

    ReplyDelete