Monday, April 4, 2011

92,93,94-365 Weekend wrap up

Despite some of these photos, we actually had a lovely weekend.

92-365 -- Friday -- Humdinger: The storm last Thursday that caused the water to leak into the house left quite a mess on the trail. Almost the entire length was scattered with debris like this. But the cool thing is the storm brought PERFECT weather back. It's been dry and in the upper 70s again. We only get this type of weather for maybe a few more weeks so we're lovin' every minute of it. :)
93-365 -- Friday -- Poison WTF:  Last weekend I got out into my yard to pull some weeds and get rid of some plants that didn't survive the winter freezes. This is what has happened to me the last few times I've worked my front yard. Yep. Poison somthin' or the other. It isn't Poison Ivy (which I think would be wonderfully ironic) because I know exactly what that looks like. I'm very sensitive to it. And I don't think it's Virginia Creeper. But it's on my both arms and legs and itches like a mo-fo. I swear it feels like I've been descended on by the plagues recently.
94-365 -- Sunday -- Cutie pups: Sunday evening was dinner at a friends place. She's an aspiring chef and the food was delicious! Sadly, these two forlorn looking pups didn't get to have any of it. The little guy pulled every big-eyed trick in the book too but we all held firm. I took this when we were heading out and he still looks like he's trying to play me.
We have a nice busy week ahead but I'm going to make an effort not to get so far behind and add a little sexy in here somewhere.

Catch y'all later!

1 comment:

  1. When we bought our house in PA in 2004, Veronica spend a day pulling "weeds" from all of the grossly overgrown flower beds. Unfortunately *someone* didn't know how to recognize poison ivy, she ended up going to the ER because she was in so much pain the next day. I imagine that she feels your pain right about now!

    ReplyDelete