Friday, April 8, 2011

Damn, damn, damn!

I get it. It's funny. Haha. Ivey Lane gets into Virginia Creeper, which is really just like Poison Ivy and has to alter her (and Vince's) plans with a wonderful couple of swinger-types for Saturday night. Get it? Ivey? Ivy? DAMN!!

On a positive note we just changed the plans, didn't cancel them, and I'm anticipating a terrific evening out on the town. We're going to have dinner then head to a strip club -- a first for yours truly. Wheeee!!

But that's the thing. From the beginning, it's been about more than sex and fucking for me. It's about adventure, good times, openness, laughs, enjoyment of the broader, wider, richer world. At the risk of sounding like a freak, it's always been about personal growth. I don't want to be a one-note-nellie on anything and we truly enjoy these people and the fact that we find each other sexy as hell is icing on one hell of a yummy cake.

It was funny though. As I finally realized that the rash that has eaten my leg was too much of an obstacle to overcome I had to figure out what to say to our friends. Let me tell  you folks, this was NEVER something where I thought I'd need to know the proper etiquette.

"Hi! It's Ivey. We'd love to see you but I'm too hideous to fuck. Really. I look like a leper. Would you like to get together anyway or would you rather just call it off because hey, if we can't put out, really, what would be the point?"

Needless to say I pulled myself together before I picked up the phone realizing one of the most wonderful learning experiences of the LS -- "Not this time" doesn't mean "Not ever." And good times can and will be had. And priming the pump can be a ton of fun.

1 comment:

  1. 173免費視訊美女-最新裸聊直播間
    173 live 視訊-成人聊天室
    173 live影音-色情聊天室
    live 173免費視訊-色情視訊
    真愛旅舍直播-台灣辣妹視訊聊天室
    真愛旅舍官網-台灣麗人聊天室
    真愛旅舍聊天室-摳摳視頻秀
    真愛旅舍視頻聊天室-免費聊天室你懂的
    真愛旅舍視頻-戀戀視頻聊天室
    台灣uu視頻聊天室-173免費視訊
    美女QQ聊天視頻午夜聊天交友社區夜間寂寞裸聊聊天室短裙長腿美女模特台灣甜心視訊聊天網
    美女視頻表演的QQ同城一夜交友網站免費寂寞交友聊天室性感齊b短裙美女圖uthome視訊聊天網
    性感比基尼美女視頻富婆找男人俱樂部寂寞同城聊天室性感長腿美女寫真圖片ut免費視訊聊天網
    美女視頻直播同城交友找情人約炮網寂寞男女聊天室美女寂寞聊天電話號碼 uthome視訊
    美女跳舞視頻網站真人視頻聊天同城交友同城一夜i情交友室午夜美女聊天qquthome免費視訊美女

    ReplyDelete