- Dress appropriately. (Look good. Men no sweatpants or linen trousers, wear underwear and that goes for the ladies too.)
- Keep your mouth closed (as in don't have "bass mouth" when a dancer is giving a dance i.e. working)
- Keep hands to your self.
- Don't grind back if the dancer is grinding on you.
- Smile if you're enjoying yourself, make eye contact.
- If you don't want a dance, just say "no thank you." Nothing more and definitely not "maybe later." (Sounds like rule one of swinger-dom)
- Ladies, you're a customer/client, not an employee of the club. The pole and the dance floor is where people work, not play. It is not for you.
- Ladies, don't go if you're going to be jealous.
- Enjoy the entertainment.
- Don't be an ass.
On to Proj365!
98-365 Ducks!! I do my run/walk thing around at our community Rec center which has a retention pond / water feature. As soon as the thing was built a bunch of ducks took up residence in this new urban wetlands. On my first jog around I saw them with all their little ducklings but by the time I came back around with camera ready they'd hid the kids and just the grown-ups were hanging out. Maybe I'll catch them on Sunday.