Wednesday, February 16, 2011

HNT -- Sex at Dawn

Okay, so it wasn't exactly dawn but it WAS morning!
This is one of Vince's favorite views and I have to say, it ain't half bad. There was a time, not too long ago, when I would have rather died than let a photo like this be taken of me. Indeed, I would have rather ripped an arm off rather than have sex in daylight. Good lordy, has my point of view changed.

Interestingly, I'm still heavier than I was in my prime, about 25 or so pounds to lose, but DAMN that is one sexy figure. Is it really mine? Is this why my beloved kept telling me how great I looked in reverse cowboy? Why it's one of his favorites? Is this really me?

You bet your sweet ass it is.

Happy HNT, one and all! Don't forget to check out the rest over at Osbasso's place!

13 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous curves! Seriously!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. And I totally relate to everything you wrote there. You look fabulous. :)
    HHNT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post all around here, love the title, and that pic is gorgeous, love the hazy bottom of it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could gaze at you all day. You really are quite beautiful. A lucky man your Vince.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful shot, I love the grainy effect!

    xo~Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is *definitely* a sexy figure Ivey...great photo, and so cool to read how your views/feelings/confidence has changed with time. HHNT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Certainly a thing of such beauty is worth getting up for. Know what I'm saying ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. who wouldn't get up for that!!

    Hot hot hot

    HHNT

    hbd

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a mighty fine view to me.

    Anybody would love to wake up and get that view in person.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're beautiful inside and out lady... about time you realize that! Sometimes these husbands know what they're talking about (but don't let them know I said that!). Happy HNT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hehe... SO gorgeous! And yes, morning sex... it really is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You in reverse cowboy? That is *definitely* an enticing image!

    Happy (late) HNT

    ReplyDelete