Thursday, March 24, 2011

83-365 Cookin' with gas

I've always loved that phrase -- "We're cookin' with gas now, baby!" Anywhoo, after a zany couple of weeks on the adventure and traveling front, Vince and I are back home and back to normal, sort of. Last night I finally got to cook a real meal again. While Vince grilled the steaks and roasted veggies, I took care of the wild rice and a tasty sauteed mushroom glace. Yum!
But the craziness is about to take off again. Large, time sensitive and complex projects are all starting in rapid succession and we're going to be traveling A LOT. It's also already started that another major client, who'd been missing deadlines, delayed their way right into the middle of my next project right when it needs my full attention. And prepping the next one that starts four weeks from today got it's kick-off, well, today. Indeed, I just spent eight hours in almost continuous work and still didn't get to the one freakin' thing I really wanted to do today.

So posting may be shorter and more "catch up" like for the next few weeks (or months!). If something exciting happens I'll let ya know. In the meantime, I think I'm going to start focusing on further honing my time management and concise writing skills. And cooking. We can't forget cooking.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like it was a nice dinner. :)
    Good luck with the upcoming projects.

    ReplyDelete