Thursday, March 3, 2011

HNT -- All Me -- 38B

I don't what it is with the bra manufacturers and retail outlets but apparently they think any woman larger than a 34 and smaller than a size a D cup wants to encase their boobs in foam-rubber. I do not; therefore I have to search high and low for a bra that is simply all me and a little fabric -- no padding, no pushing, no lifting, no separating.
Just me.

Happy Half-Nekkid Thursday, one and all! Don't forget to swing by Osbasso's for the rest of the loveliness.

Mwah!

11 comments:

  1. enjoying all your pics not just the HNT... thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely image to see. You look ever so beautiful here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have enjoyed all your photography this year. Particularly, those of vegetation/flowers,etc. The 2009 winter killed all our stuff and this past winter took care of about half our re-plantings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand the desire to employ artifice in sexuality. I even appreciate the results of such activity much of the time. But there is something incredibly hot about simplicity too. I'll take breasts in a plain cotton bra at least 6 times outta 10 :-)

    Nice boobies sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just you and very, very delicious! I definitely prefer the natural look

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh hmm.....now that you mention it, that would be very difficult to find I imagine.

    You look lovely :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. they'd only be better in my mouth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice.
    I have to say though, I'm a padded, lifting kind of gal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. they are beautiful, perfect, and well photographed, and i agree, the natural look is the sexiest.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't get me started on the bra thing. I am a 38C and I have to work hard to find bras without hydraulics, especially from VS. However their new bras "The Nakeds" are good about the lack of padding. I also find demi cups to do the trick.

    ReplyDelete