Saturday, January 1, 2011

1/365 -- Joining the Proj365 fun!

Day one of Project 365!
First, a quick disclaimer -- I actually started Project 365 on another blog in 2010 but only made it about 60 or so days. I believe my main problem was that it was too fuckin' complex and that still may be an issue. Mainly, I bitch about Blogger. (FYI Hubman, I still can't move pics around unless I drag them on this teeny-tiny little work screen. Grrrr. Cut and paste doesn't work nor does trying to paste them to where the cursor is. F*#king Blogger!) Taking them and editing them is no problem. But it's taken me more than 30 minutes to post them here so my first order of business is to find a way to make this easier. Otherwise, it will go by the wayside again and I really don't want that to happen. Any suggestions are appreciated!

So these pictures were taken last night while I was home alone. I just wandered around the house taking quick shots of the Christmas arrangments so I'll know what I did this year for next year. This time, I added a few close-ups.



Day 1 down. Days 2 - 365 to go. And we're off!


5 comments:

  1. Arrrrgggghhhhh!!!! And they all distorted! Now what the F*#k is happening?! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Breathe. Breathe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures look good. Have fun on the Project 365.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, they are distorted, compressed along the long edge of each photo. That's odd, never seen that happen before.

    Since you're taking all of your pics with your iPhone, have you thought about an app to post right from your phone? There are several apps available to do that and the Adobe Photoshop Express app to edit pics on your phone first.

    In any case, I'm looking forward to your project365, I miss your photography!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! (I may try this, too. I've got a few hours left to decide.)

    ReplyDelete