Tuesday, January 18, 2011

18-365 In the interest of good taste....

.... today's Proj365 photo is NOT being shown.

Okay, here's the deal. I don't mention it much, but I'm working on losing a few pounds. Yesterday I weighed in and was up a pound. I'm not "plateau-ing", I'm slacking. While I've been keeping track of what I've been eating, I haven't been weighing and measuring.

So I took a photo of 3 oz. of chicken on my food scale. I've got it in my Proj365 folder. It's there. But....

1 -- 3 oz. of chicken flesh on a scale doesn't look very appetizing.
2 -- it could be triggering to some vegetarians.
3 -- it wasn't a great picture.
4 -- it made me hungry to edit it.

So I'm not posting it. If you're a fellow Proj365'er, and you just feel like you HAVE to see it or you won't be complete as a person or an artist or a blogger, then let me know and I'll email it to you.

Otherwise, you can thank me in the comments for sparing you all this one.

1 comment: