Thursday, January 20, 2011

HNT -- A nice ass (and 20-365 Phase II begins)

Happy HNT one and all! I thought I'd show you all one of my favorite assets today. I am a girl blessed with plenty o' round, curvy tush. Can you believe there was a time when it bothered me?
(In the interest of full disclosure, this photo is about a year or so old. With the crazy schedule of late I've been doing well to take and post and Proj365. I'm actually about 20 lbs lighter now than I was in this picture. Vince says I have to stop losing weight if I start losing this ass.)

And we continue with Proj365 and the floor. This is the first coat of finishing phase. One down, two more to go!
Have a great day folks and don't forget to swing by Osbasso's and check out the rest of the Half-Nekkid-ness!

16 comments:

  1. Oh yummy! All I can imagine is running my hands and mouth over that beautiful behind. Incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? I hope you are not loosing that wonderful, special, amazing, lovely (stop drooling now!) ass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You DO have an amazing rear! Very sexy girl!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. My! That is quite an ass you've got! Love love love it.
    LGS xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a beautiful bottom! Happy HNT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my that is one fine ASS picture. :) Beautiful. Makes my wander to a good place. Thanks for posting. C-man. Also as a man who has restored a few wood floors in his day, that pic was also kinda hot :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with vince. .. you don't want to lose a bottom like that!
    SEXY

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a great ass (and a fantastic brain)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember that picture, that's the first look I ever got of your ass!

    Happy (late) HNT my friend

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vince is a genius.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Definitely a very VERY nice asset!

    ReplyDelete